Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Love for Twilight

Ok So I already professed my deep love for the series Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer. I was just perusing her website and came across an article that was put out by Time that does a great job pf explaining certain parts of her novels. You should definitely read it! Her new novel The Host, just came out today and I of course now want to go and buy it. Just another book to add to the many I want to read. But anyway go check out this awesome review it had some things that I never thought about and some facts on Stephenie that I did not know. Quick comments on the books I'm not sure I mentioned in my own reviews. The books are great because of how they sell the ideas of vampire and humans and choosing “different path." Also they are great because they are designed for young adults but their is no sex! Edward and Bella have a deep connection, but never do more then kiss. It's a great way for teenagers to relate to and to realize that they can wait. Anyway I love these books and I loved this article. Also I found it amusing because my next post is going to be on the final two Harry Potter novels and this article is called "Stephenie Meyer: A New J. K. Rowling?" http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1734838,00.html This is the link for the article. Check it out!

No comments: