Saturday, June 28, 2008

So little time, so much to type :)

OK so it's officially been forever since I managed to type a new posting and I swear I am getting to it really soon. School and work have had me crazy busy but I am getting there. For a quick look at what is soon to come that you should check back for here is what I have recently read in order:
The Host By: Stephenie Meyers
Chosen By: P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Marked By: P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Betrayed By: P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Waiting for Nick By: Nora Roberts
Dance Upon the Air By: Nora Roberts
Heaven and Earth By: Nora Roberts
Face the Fire By: Nora Roberts

And I have also read the Divine Comedy for my World Lit class and intend to make a posting on Dante and the Inferno, which is a classic all should read.
Ok soon to come my exciting thoughts on books!

No comments: